My Holy Grail Skincare Products That I Buy Over and Over Again
As part of my work, I get to try a ton of beauty products. No I’m not showing off, but someone has to review the products, right? Over time there are quite a few products that have become staples of mine and I almost get a panic attack when I run low. Today, I am sharing my holy grail skincare products I buy over and over again. They range from drugstore beauty finds to high end products. Let’s do this!
1. Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil– A complete skin saviour – I have repurchased it at least 4 times. Makes my skin feel amazing. I use this every night and wake up feeling hydrated and my skin is literally glowing. I have used other oils previously which didn’t hydrate my skin the way Juno does. I use it in the morning before applying my sunscreen and after my moisturiser, because antioxidants react well with sunlight and it’s safe to say that I made a good choice 🥳 All I need is two drops and it sinks right in. I feel hydrated instantly. And no it does not make your skin feel oily.
2. Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream– Every time I use this cream I wake up with noticeably softer, more moisturised skin. I’ve also found that small wrinkles are noticeably diminished. This works well as a primer, too. Deeply hydrates skin and nourishes it with super ingredients like peptides and vitamin E. It also fights dullness with vitamin C. I can see why so many people love it, so as long as your skin could benefit from its specific nourishment, this is definitely a worthwhile purchase.
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15– I LOVE this stuff. I wish I didn’t because it’s pricey for a lip balm, but it’s the only thing that helps my dry lips during winter. The color is very sheer but still noticeable & lasting. The softness lasts well after the color is gone.
4. CeraVe Moisturising Lotion– I like using this lotion for my face and body, it is just so lightweight and moisturising, without being greasy. It soaks into my skin almost instantly. Even when I accidentally use too much, it isn’t greasy and doesn’t make me feel gross. It is just a good everyday moisurizer.
5. GOOD MOLECULES Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel– Priced at $6 USD- this Eye Gel is miraculously amazing. It is meant to energise tired and puffy eyes (give you that awake feeling) and also soothe the eye area. Its good for all skin types. No added fragrance or essential oils adds to the list if why I like this product. I absolutely love the soothing/cooling effect around the eyes. 9.5/10 from me!
6. The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Serum- I use this straight after washing my face and layer on other products on top of it- It makes my skin plump and healthy. Really good price for how great it is. (£5.99)
7. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30- I love that this is no chalky white sunscreen. It goes on thin and you don’t feel a thing. I always feel like my skin suffocates when I slap on any SPF. I’m converted for life.
8. Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly– Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is the original skin protectant – it has been used to protect and help heal dry skin since 1870, yup you read that right. It has many uses, including personal care, baby and beauty care. Great as a night-time sealant and as a emergency hand cream for chapped hands. I use a generous amount of it on my feet before going to bed and wake up with baby soft skin.
9. Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser- I can assure you this delivers the best results- way above any others on the market, it removes stubborn mascara, waterproof eyeliner and yet so gentle on the skin leaving it soft, supple and clean. I truly know why our mothers and grandmothers couldn’t get enough of it.
Cover Photo: Pinterest