When looking for some home remedies regarding skin and hair, you must have come across essential oil at least once. So what exactly is an essential oil?
An essential oil is an oil that contains an “essence” of a plant
This makes it a purely natural product. So we are listing out a number of essential oils that can do wonders for your skin and hair.
- A great remedy for slowing down the process of hair loss and getting rid of nits and lice.
- A muscle relaxant, regulates blood pressure and aids in good night sleep.
- A great remedy for acne control since it has disinfecting properties as well as reduces the scarring.
Tea Tree Oil
- An ideal solution to decrease the redness and inflammmation of active acne.
- Need some shine and bounce in hair? just massage with a few drops of tea tree or add it in your shampoo and see the magic!
- Got itching due to insect bite? No need to scratch it to make it worse. just apply a few drops of tea tree oil and itching will be gone.
- Eucalyptus oil is known to be an ideal antiseptic and hence can be used for wounds, burns and abrasions.
- its antiseptic property makes it an ideal decongestant, providing ample relief in respiratory complications.
- You must have used toothpaste with eucalyptus oil in it. that is ,again, due to its antiseptic property which makes it ideal for dental hygiene.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
- it is well known for its detox properties and hence can be consumed for detoxifying the body.
- besides detoxifying the body, it also comes in handy for people with bad breath problems.
- Adding a few drops of this oil in your scalp helps in promoting hair growth and aids in hair related problems.
- Jojoba oil serves as an excellent sunscreen for skin and can be used instead of regular sunblock creams.
- It can also conveniently replace makeup removers as it wipes away makeup gently and thoroughly.
- for dry and cracked lips, jojoba oil can be applied which gives prominent results with regular use.