Winter ’16… Do’s and Don’ts!!!
Women love following trends, and well undeniably, we all do! Sometimes while following trends, we make horrible fashion mistakes that are unforgettable.
Here are do’s and don’ts of this season…
Let’s not make mistakes and give our “rival next door”, a chance to laugh out loud! Yeah!
1. DO: STAY WARM STAY CHIC
Find the nicest pair of gloves, beanies, scarves and ear-warmers. Carry them well and stay chic. It’s always ridiculous to wear an off-shoulder in winter, people don’t want you to die of cold my dear!
DON’T: SKIMP ON CLOTHING TO LOOK CUTE
Don’t choke yourself with layers but stay moderate. Don’t take your warmers off, you’re not going to feel cute when you can’t feel your toes.
2. DO: OVERSIZED COATS AND SWEATERS
Fall is all about cozy, comfy, oversized coats and sweaters. Don’t throw your body hugging suits away, just avoid them and stick to all that your boyfriend has in his closet!
DON’T: LOOK CLUMSY
Wear oversized don’t over-bundle and look clumsy, shaggy and homeless.
3. DO: VINTAGE BOMBERS
Bombers have had fashion staying-power since the early 20th century. Paired with a warm scarf and leather gloves, these jackets will keep you all so cozy and fashionable.
DON’T: CONSIDER ALL NEW AND NOW
Buying all new and now is not wise! What all girls wear might just not be your thing. This winter, stick to what you are comfortable in, it’s your body and obviously your choice!
4. DO: LEATHER ALL THE WAY
Invest in a colored or white leather jacket this season. While black will always be a staple, this season, red and white leather is a hit with A-list designers.
DON’T: GO BLACK
STOP falling into the winter funk of wearing all black or dark colors. While your main outfit can consist of neutrals, be sure to add some color with a chunky scarf, booties, or a bag
Last but not the least, BE BOLD, BE CONFIDENT. After all, winter is all about being you ladies!
It’s not always about women, men make fashion mistakes too. Gentlemen, here is our guide to winter ’16 fashion which will help you avoid make fall blunders and stay classy as ever!!!
- Master the art of layering. It’s not that hard you see, all you need to do is adjust your jacket under the coat you wear but do not let the shirts you’re wearing underneath show, don’t choke yourself and DON’T shun your cardigans.
- Chucking up a jumper over a T-shirt is nay!!!!!
- Choose the accessories that make your outfit and NOT break it (horrendous scarves and bobble hats can be major wardrobe malfunctions) be sure of what you’re pairing up your accessories with.
- Don’t try to act all cute and wear only a sweat shirt in a minus 3 temperature, you look ridiculous!
- You may carry a document bag with you (even if you don’t have any documents in it), just to make a statement you know!
- Turn to quirky yet stylishly classy outfits that keep you warm and enjoy winter!!!!
By Kainat Kamal