With summers right around the corner and predictions of insane hot weathers and heat strokes, it is important to update your pantry.
You will be prone to acne out breaks, sweat, odour and sunburns.
With such a busy life people usually prefer home remedies that are not too time consuming and are super effective.
This might not be in your pantry but it is the most common and easily grown plant. Got back from scorching heat? Simply cut down the leaf and rub the gel all over your body and even your scalp. Alovera is known to have enzymes that remove dead cells from the skin, which leaves your skin fresh and thoroughly cleansed.
This fruit is the most underrated fruits of all. Papaya is known to have antioxidants. So next time instead of going for that ridiculously expensive antioxidant facial, try papaya face pack. Simply squish that delightful fruit and apply it on your face. You will not regret it!
Edible Gelatin Powder
- Simply take 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder in a microwave safe bowl and add 1 and a half tablespoon milk.
- Microwave for half a minute or until gelatin completely dissolves in milk.
- Now add additional ingredients like honey, lemon, rosewater or even activated charcoal to make a homemade charcoal mask. Total win!
- Simply take 1 tbsp of grinded almonds.
- Add 2 tbsp milk and 1 tsp honey.
- Apply on face and let it dry.
You will instantly feel the difference on your face.
- Soak 1 tbsp of oats in water. You can use milk if you have dry skin.
- Now add honey and lemon juice and apply on face.
- Gently rub it off after drying.
- Spray rose water.
Try turmeric face pack and you will never spend more than a few bucks to achieve that glow on your face.
- Mix 1 tsp turmeric in regular flour or oats keeping a thick consistency.
- Add a few drops olive oil, honey and lemon juice.
- Feel the magic!
Well this is all from us.
Now check out what treatments the Bollywood Diva Priyanka Chopra has to share with you all!